Now, before you go making any judgments about me, I’m not some gal who has lived in the gym and always been a happy size 6. Uh-uh.
In 2008, I had every excuse to give up. Here were MY excuses:
- I was in severe pain from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, diagnosed at age 2
- I had undiagnosed Graves Disease, or hyperthyroidism, that wasn’t diagnosed until I thought I had gone crazy.
- I didn’t know I was sensitive to gluten and dairy, which caused me emotional distress and physical pain.
- I was holding onto 32 years of suppressed pain and emotions from being physically abused as an infant/toddler.
- I was in a severe depression.
- I suffered from frequent migraines.
- I was trapped in an unending cycle of shame—dieting, failing, dieting, failing…
- I had a very busy life as a working mom and wife.
- And did I mention I was also obese?
These sound like pretty good reasons to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head for the rest of my life, right?
NO! I made a decision to change and I kept holding on to the dream of the life I WANTED!
Did I want to quit? Yes.
Was it hard? Yes.
I would have never gotten to where I am (healthy, fit, happy and transformed) if I relied on how I felt to dictate where I’m going.
When you work with me, I take as a big a stand for your health and fitness as I do for my own.
You’ll learn and master the specific tools YOUR body needs to function at its highest capacity and reach your maximum potential.
- You’ll start feeling and looking better fast.
- You’ll lose that love/hate relationship with the scale.
- You’ll discover and break through what limits you and work WITH your body to create the life of your dreams… and beyond.
Ready to get started?