TRAINING WITH JENNIFER
In order to get the body you actually like and feel the way you deserve, you’ve probably tried everything, right?
- You’ve taken the “magic pill” or drank the “magic powder”
- You’ve spent hundreds of dollars on workout videos and equipment
- You’ve starved and denied yourself food
- Maybe you’ve even worn those crazy plastic sweat-suits (Come on… admit it!)
Hey, it’s alright — we’ve all done it to some extent.
Here’s the thing: You may dream about fitting into those jeans from high school, but I want to ask you… will that really make you happy?
I invite you to think about how you really FEEL.
Are you depressed over your appearance
or in such physical discomfort that you’ve given up on any hope of ever changing?
Do you keep trying to workout and keep getting injured?
Do you secretly believe that others deserve the healthy, fit body…
that it’s not for you?
What if I challenged you to move away from the EXCUSES and superficial lies that keep you from WORKING for and HAVING what you want…For REAL!!
Imagine that if instead of excuses, you could have some really amazing things in your life.
IMPORTANT things like:
- Having a great night’s sleep
- Improving your self image
- Feeling freedom in your body
- Knowing how to keep your results
- Longevity so you can be around for your loved ones
- Enjoying your your sex life
- Straightening your poor posture
- Experiencing less pain or injury in your body
- Reducing your risk for stroke, heart attack and diabetes
I’m here to tell you that you CAN get a whole lot more out of life
and you can be satisfied with who you are RIGHT NOW!
Now, before you go making any judgments about me, I’m not some gal who has lived in the gym and always been a happy size 6. Uh-uh.
In 2008, I had every excuse to give up. Here were my excuses:
- I was in severe pain from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, diagnosed at age 2
- I had undiagnosed Graves Disease, or hyperthyroidism, that wasn’t diagnosed until I thought I had gone crazy.